Klaus Roofing FAQ
Highly respected local Colorado Springs Roofer with answers you can trust!
Klaus Roofing has been serving our town of Colorado Springs CO for many years. We want to make sure you have the best information available to make the wisest, most educated decision on your next roof replacement. If you have any additional questions at all, feel free to contact us at 719-290-5239.
- What are the top 10 Things to Look for in a Quality Roofing Company?
- What is the “Total Protection Roofing System” you mention in your 10 Year Warranty?
- How do I know if my roof need to be replaced? Call Klaus Roofing and we can inspect your roof for free!
- Do you offer financing?
- Can you walk me through the Insurance Claims process for my roof?
- What are Class 4 Impact Resistant Shingles form Owens Corning?
- I’m about to buy a home. What are some thing to look for to make sure it’s in good shape?
- What type of roof do I have?
- What are some common roof problems?
- How do I prepare my roof for summer storms?
- Do you have a checklist if I want to examine my own roof?
- What are the most common roof problems?
- What can I do to protect my own roof?
- What is the terminology for my own roof?
- What is the pitch or steepness of my roof?
- What types of roof materials are available for my roof?
- What are the most common areas that leak on my roof?
- Do you have a yearly maintenance checklist?
- How long do Shingles last?
- Is Klaus Roofing a “Green” company? We have taken the Owens Corning Pledge.