Highly Respected Local Colorado Springs Roofer with Answers You Can Trust!
Klaus Roofing has been serving our town of Colorado Springs CO for many years. We want to make sure you have the best information available to make the wisest, most educated decision on your next roof replacement. Just click on the links below.
Got a question we didn’t answer? Call us. 719-290-5239
- What are the top 10 Things to Look for in a Quality Roofing Company?
- What is the “Total Protection Roofing System” you mention in your 10 Year Warranty?
- How do I know if my roof need to be replaced? Call Klaus Roofing and we can inspect your roof for free!
- Do you offer financing?
- Can you walk me through the Insurance Claims process for my roof?
- What are Class 4 Impact Resistant Shingles form Owens Corning?
- I’m about to buy a home. What are some thing to look for to make sure it’s in good shape?
- What type of roof do I have?
- What are some common roof problems?
- How do I prepare my roof for summer storms?
- Do you have a checklist if I want to examine my own roof?
- What are the most common roof problems?
- What can I do to protect my own roof?
- What is the terminology for my own roof?
- What is the pitch or steepness of my roof?
- What types of roof materials are available for my roof?
- What are the most common areas that leak on my roof?
- Do you have a yearly maintenance checklist?
- How long do Shingles last?
- Is Klaus Roofing a “Green” company? We have taken the Owens Corning Pledge.
Get Your Free Estimate Within 24 Hours.
For even faster service call- (719) 290-5239.
See The KLAUS ROOFING Difference.
Get Your Free Estimate Within 24 Hours. ROOFING. SIMPLIFIED.
What Are Your Friends And Neighbors Saying?
Klaus Roofing did an excellent job with our hail damaged roof. Jeff carefully explained the procedures, what to expect, how to prepare the house and what the timing and cleanup of the project would look like. Communication with the company was top notch. The project was completed within the day and all our specific requests were taken care of. I would highly recommend Klaus roofing.
Very Satisfied with them. Roof was installed without problems, roofers showed up on time and finish the same day. They prep the house by covering the grounds around the house to collect debris; they moved my furniture and other belongings away from the house to prevent damage; and when finished the house was clean and free of damages.
I am so pleased with my choice of Klaus roofing. They did a fantastic job from start to finish! My house suffered severe roof damage from a recent hail storm. Jeff made what could have been such a hassle so easy to deal with. He came to the house while my insurance adjuster did his inspection