Colorado Springs Residential Roofing Services. Simplified.
Bringing You The Protection You’re Looking For
As one of the premier roofing companies in Colorado, we are a locally owned Colorado Springs roofing company and take pride in helping Residential and Commercial property owners with their roofing projects from full roof replacements to roof repairs. As one of the best roofing contractors in Colorado Springs you can find, Klaus Roofing uses only the highest quality materials and the most experienced workmanship to make sure that your roof is done right the first time. Because let’s face it, you just can’t afford a bad roofer!
From Problem, To Solved!
Even properly installed roofs made of durable materials wear down over time. The average asphalt shingle roof lasts around 20-25 years, but various factors may increase its rate of deterioration. Klaus Roofing can inspect your residential roof and help you determine whether you need to install a new roof or just need basic roof repairs.
Factors that may contribute to roof decay include:
- Harsh weather, including excessively hot, dry, or moist conditions
- Improper installation
- Missing, loose, or worn shingles
- Discoloration of roofing shingles
- Granules from shingles collecting in gutters
- Loose flashing
- Poor ventilation from blocked roof vents
- Mold growth
- Stains or dampness on underside of roof decking
- Loose or leaking gutters
Roof Materials We Service:
- Asphalt shingles (Architectural Shingles or Dimensional Shingles)
- T-Lock Shingles (Discontinued)
- Wood Shake, Cedar Shake or Wood Roofing Shingles (Unsafe!)
- Polymer Tile Roof
- Polymer Slate Roof
- Flat Roof (Rolled Roofing)
Here’s How We Can Help…
We walk the entire roof and perform our 12 Point Inspection and then provide you with a detailed report.
- Inspect shingles, hip and ridge for storm damage and abnormal wear
- Inspect chimney and flashing
- Inspect pipe boots
- Inspect valleys
- Inspect hips and ridges
- Inspect ventilation
- Inspect skylights
- Inspect all flashings
- Inspect furnace caps
- Inspect drip edge
- Inspect gutters
- Inspect decking
- Assess your property for any and all damage
- Take pictures of all possible damage
- Share about Klaus Roofing
- Explain the insurance claim process should you need it
- Get you started on getting your new roof
Areas We Serve:
El Paso County including- Colorado Springs, Monument, Black Forest, Falcon, Peyton, Fountain, Manitou Springs, Security-Widefield
Teller County including- Woodland Park, Crystola, Green Mountain Falls.
Get Your Free Estimate Within 24 Hours.
For even faster service call- (719) 290-5239.
See The KLAUS ROOFING Difference.
Get Your Free Estimate Within 24 Hours. ROOFING. SIMPLIFIED.
What Are Your Friends And Neighbors Saying?
Klaus Roofing did an excellent job with our hail damaged roof. Jeff carefully explained the procedures, what to expect, how to prepare the house and what the timing and cleanup of the project would look like. Communication with the company was top notch. The project was completed within the day and all our specific requests were taken care of. I would highly recommend Klaus roofing.
Very Satisfied with them. Roof was installed without problems, roofers showed up on time and finish the same day. They prep the house by covering the grounds around the house to collect debris; they moved my furniture and other belongings away from the house to prevent damage; and when finished the house was clean and free of damages.
I am so pleased with my choice of Klaus roofing. They did a fantastic job from start to finish! My house suffered severe roof damage from a recent hail storm. Jeff made what could have been such a hassle so easy to deal with. He came to the house while my insurance adjuster did his inspection